Family First Hypnosis has the only state-approved school for Hypnosis Career Training in Dallas.
Family First Hypnosis owns Dallas Hypnosis Career Training, a school that (S3228) is approved by the Texas Workforce Commission and has met the legal requirements prescribed in Chapter 132, Texas Education Code and is authorized to operate as a fully legal Career School. There is only one other approved by the Texas Workforce Commission and this school resides outside of the Dallas area. Check out the credentials of your school before enrolling!
What you get at our school:
- Practical and accelerated course designed by Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH, OOB and taught by Celeste Hackett, CH, CPHI
- Approved by the National Guild of Hypnotists and meets qualification for membership (membership is included in the tuition).
- No surprises; all required materials included in the tuition.
- View videos of Calvin Banyan working and getting powerful results with real clients.
- Instruction and materials needed to master powerful forgiveness techniques that help your clients succeed.
- Learn how to write and customize hypnotic suggestions and hypnotic scripts.
- Free ongoing support after you graduate (e-mail groups, telephone and more).
- Free web page on Cal Banyan's web site for one full year!
- Comprehensive course covering all of the main issues for which clients seek services.
- You will learn instant and rapid hypnotic inductions, direct and hidden deepening and testing techniques, how to construct suggestions, age regression techniques, Parts Therapies, 5- PATH™ and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
- Plenty of time to practice your hypnosis skills during the course, including inductions, deepening and testing hypnosis.
- Learn how to build your business from those who know how. Based on the experience of one of the largest and most successful hypnosis centers in the nation, adding up to 50 new clients each month. You’ll also learn how to do this business successfully as a home business if building a center is not in your plans.
- Optional books, tapes and videos are available for ongoing professional development.
At Dallas Hypnosis Career Training all of your required materials are included in the cost of the courses. No additional purchases are required. In fact, we are including, at no extra charge, materials that go beyond those required by the NGH. We also offer additional books, tapes and training videos for those who wish to purchase them and continue to learn more at a reduced price while you are in the course. But these materials are not required.
- INCLUDED Basic Student Manual - Level I, covering fundamentals of hypnosis, use of classical and modern approaches to hypnosis, ethical concerns, waking suggestion, suggestibility testing, hypnosis scripts and more. Plus modern inductions and procedures such as the Elman-Banyan hypnotic induction.
- INCLUDED Advanced Hypnotherapy Manual - Level II, covers instant inductions that work every time, covert testing, advanced deepening techniques, hypnotic age regression, forgiveness therapies, parts therapy, and much more.
- INCLUDED NGH Membership For One Year! After you complete the program you will sit for an exame to become a member of the world's oldest and largest hypnosis organization, which offers many more benefits than mentioned here.
- INCLUDED Certification in 5- PATH™ Advanced Hypnotherapy, as you receive the information that you need to master age regression and other advanced techniques, you learn our exclusive approach that has brought clients and students from across the country and around the world to 5-PATH training programs.
- INCLUDED Special Training on Marketing, so that you will know how to generate lots of business for your new hypnotherapy practice. You will also find out how to answer the telephone so that the potential client who is calling around and checking out hypnotherapists will want to book with you, and many other marketing techniques that are proven.
- INCLUDED Beautiful 11 by 14 inch Certificates, showing that you are qualified to use the titles, Master Hypnotist, 7th Path Teacher and 5- PATH™ Hypnotherapist/hypnotist (depending on your state laws). Each certificate states plainly the accomplishments you have achieved by completing this professional training program. Plus another showing that you are 5- PATH™ Certified.
- INCLUDED 7th Path® Self-Hypnosis Teacher Certification, enables you to teach this very special Mind-Body-Spirit approach to self-hypnosis. You will learn how to use self-hypnosis for yourself and how to teach it to classes or individual clients. Teaching self-hypnosis to classes is a great way to build your clientele! Includes the Get On the Path 7th Path® manual.
- BRING AN EMPTY SUITCASE! You will need the extra space to take everything that you get in this class back home with you. PLUS, to aid you in getting everything that you want for your business, there are discounts available during the course on just about every book and tape that you find on this web site and some items that are only available to our graduates!
- Also INCLUDED Calvin Banyan's and Gerald Kein's book, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy: Basic To Advanced Techniques For The Professional, an indispensable guide to conducting successful hypnosis sessions, using waking suggestion, direct suggestion.
What is 5-PATH and 7th Path?
5-PATH® is an elite system of Advanced hypnotic techniques done in a 5 phase format that is a mix of both modern and time-tested methods, organized in such a way that each phase is made more powerful then the one before to bring about positive changes in clients. The phases include masterful use of instant inductions, Age regression (where you learn to dialogue with the client to successfully uncover causes of issues), Forgiveness of others, Forgiveness of Self and Parts mediation therapy.
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a powerful Mind-Body-Spirit approach designed for every-day-people with every-day-problems who want to remove the negative patterning that stops them from being successful, by working at the subconscious level of the mind, removing old beliefs and limiting patterns. Read more at http://www.5-PATH.com.
Classes start at 9am and end at 6pm with an 1 hour allotted for lunch.
These hours plus homework/study time will add up to 100+ hours.
About the Teacher
My name is Celeste Hackett, BCH, CPHI and I became a hypnotist after a long and rewarding career as a major market Radio announcer. I first started my trainnig in Houston with the Path Foundation. Then, after extensive reading, I became enthralled by the teachings of Calvin Banyan (5-PATH and 7th Path) and went on to be enthusiastic student and supporter.
I knew right away that this work could powerfully impact the world and I set to learning it with the vigor that only someone who realizes its worth will. Currently, as of this writing, I see up to 20 clients a week at my home office in Plano, Texas (just north of Dallas). My business grossed about $34,000.00 in its first year and in my second year more than doubled that-rough calculations indicate 74, 000.00 in 2007.
In addition, I co-host a weekly video/audio pod cast with Calvin Banyan called “Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc with Celeste Hackett.” We give free training there for up and coming hypnotists. You can access these podcasts at www.calbanyan.com.
I hope you will consider becoming a 5-PATH hypnotist. It is a rewarding career that can help you to help many people and thier families live happier more productive lives.
Celeste Hackett CH CPHI